The 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour is a crossover utility vehicle that comfortable seats up to five passengers. The high performance Crosstour provides ample cargo storage and a bold, sporty style.
The 2011 Crosstour is offered in two trim levels; EX and EX-L. The EX-L is offered in 2WD and 4WD. All models come with a five-speed automotive transmission with a 3.5-Liter, i-VTEC® V-6 engine that produces 271 horsepower. It has a fuel economy of 18 mpg city and 27 mpg highway.*
- Exterior features include 17-inch alloy wheels, fog lights, automatic headlamps, and rear privacy glass
- Interior features include cruise control, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, remote entry, power moonroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, 10-way power adjustable driver seat with lumbar support, four-way adjustable passenger seat, power windows and door locks, and a fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback
- Entertainment features include an audio system with a six-disc CD changer, seven speakers - including a subwoofer, MP3 audio playback capability, and an auxiliary input jack
- Same features as the EX, but adds 18-inch alloy wheels, leather trimmed seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, heated front seats, driver seat with memory, memory side mirrors, automatic dimming rearview mirror, XM radio, and Bluetooth capability
Standard Safety Features
- Vehicle Stability Assist™
- Anti-lock disc brakes
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Front, front side and side curtain airbags
- Front active head restraints.
The 2011 Accord Crosstour is perfect for families looking for an alternative to the three-row SUV. The Crosstour is a smart choice with its bold design, convenient storage, and powerful performance.
* Based on 2011 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel-economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.