The 2011 Honda CR-V is a crossover SUV with plenty of great features to crave. The CR-V can seat up to five-passengers and is ranked as one of the best affordable compact SUVs for its practicality and reliablility.
The Honda CR-V comes in four trim levels: LX, SE, EX and EX-L. The 2011 Honda CR-V has a 2.4-liter, 16-valve, DOHC i-VTEC 4-Cylinder engine that outputs 180 horsepower. All trims are available in either two-wheel-drive or Real Time four-wheel-drive. The CR-V has an estimated fuel economy of 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.*
- Exterior features include remote entry, daytime running lights, and folding power side mirrors
- Interior features include air conditioning with air-filtration system, 60/40 split rear sliding fold & tumble seats, power windows and locks, and cruise control
- Entertainment features include a four-speaker audio system and an MP3/auxiliary input jack
- Same features as the LX, but adds adds17-inch alloy wheels, rear privacy glass, steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls, and a 160-watt AM/FM/6-disc in-dash audio system with six speakers
- Same features as the SE, but adds a one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature and a security system
- Same features as the EX, but adds a dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather-trimmed interior, driver’s seat with 10-way power adjustment, USB audio interface, and automatic multi-reflector halogen headlights
Standard Safety Features
- Side curtain airbags
- Rollover sensor
- Dual-stage multiple-threshold front airbags,
- Stability Assist with traction control
The 2011 Honda CR-V is perfect for anyone looking for style, convenience, and comfort in a compact SUV.
* Based on 2011 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel-economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.