The 2011 Honda Civic Hybrid has great gas mileage, a quality interior, and a long list of optional features. The 2011 Honda Civic Hybrid is convenient and reliable.
The Civic Hybrid is available in the base Hybrid, Hybrid with Leather, Hybrid with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation system, and Hybrid with Leather and Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System. All are powered by a 1.3-liter engine with a fuel economy of 40 mpg city and 43 mpg highway.*
- Exterior features include 15-inch lightweight alloy wheels and a rear spoiler
- Interior features include automatic climate control with air-filtration system, full power accessories, tilt-and-telescoping steering column, steering wheel mounted cruise and audio controls, and cruise control
- Entertainment features include a six-speaker audio system, MP3/auxiliary input jack, and a USB audio interface
Honda Hybrid with Leather
- Same features as the base model, but adds a leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather trimmed interior, heated front seats and heated side mirrors
Honda Hybrid with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- Same features as the base model, but adds a navigation system with voice recognition, Bluetooth capability, XM Radio, steering wheel mounted cruise, audio, navigation, and hands free controls
Honda Hybrid with Leather and Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- Receives all the available features
Standard Safety Features
- Anti-lock brakes
- Side curtain airbags
- Dual-stage multiple threshold front airbags
- Vehicle stability assist
The 2011 Honda Civic Hybrid continues to be a leader in fuel-economy and reliability.
* Based on 2011 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel-economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.