The 2011 Element is Honda’s compact crossover that is flexible and offers freedom and fun. It can comfortably seat four people.
The 2011 Honda Element comes in two trim levels, the base LX and EX. Both are available in two-wheel-drive and four-wheel-drive. The 2WD models come standard with a 166 horsepower 4-cylinder engine with an EPA estimated fuel economy of 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway.* The 4WD drive models get an estimated fuel economy of 19 mpg city and 24 mpg highway.*
- Exterior features include variable windshield wipers, rear privacy glass, and power side mirrors
- Interior features include cruise control, air conditioning, power front windows and door locks, adjustable steering column, manual height adjustable driver’s seat, removable flip-up rear seats, 12-volt power outlet, power side mirrors and remote entry
- Entertainment features include an audio system with four speakers, an AM/FM/CD player, and a clock
- Same features as the LX, but adds three more speakers including a subwoofer, a MP3/auxiliary input jack, center console with removable cooler, and water resistant seat fabric
Standard Safety Features
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- Front and passenger-side airbags
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor
- Anti-lock brakes
- Tire pressure monitoring system
The 2011 Honda Element is perfect for any adventure with all of its versatile features such as 64 seat configurations, water-resistant seat fabric and a wipe-down utility floor.
* Based on 2011 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel-economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.