The 2011 Honda Fit is a subcompact five-door hatchback that offers efficiency and usability. The Fit is one of the most fun small cars to drive in its class.
The 2011 Honda Fit is available in two trim levels, the Fit and Fit Sport. Both models are powered by 1.5-liter engine that produces 117 horsepower and 106 pound-feet of torque. Both have an EPA estimated fuel efficiency of 28 mpg city and 35 mpg highway.*
- Exterior features include 15-inch wheels with full covers, remote entry system, and folding power side mirrors
- Interior features include cruise control, power windows and door locks, air conditioning, tilt and telescoping steering column, 60/40 split 2nd row magic seat, and a12-volt power outlet
- Entertainment features include a MP3 auxiliary audio jack and USB audio interface
Honda Fit Sport
- Same features as the Honda Fit, but adds 16-inch alloy wheels, two more speakers to the audio system, rear stabilizer bar, fog lights, security system, floor mats, and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters on automatic transmission equipped models
Standard Safety Features
- Front, front side and side curtain airbags
- Anti-lock brakes
- Active front head restraints
- Stability and traction control
The 2011 Honda Fit is fun, efficient, and a great choice for near-hybrid fuel efficiency without the near-hybrid price.
* Based on 2011 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel-economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.