The 2011 Honda Insight is a hybrid made for anyone. The aerodynamic and futuristic looking four-door hatchback hybrid is one of the most affordable fuel economies available.
The 2011 Honda Insight is available in three different trim levels: Insight, Insight LX, and Insight EX. All Insight models are powered by a 1.3-liter four-cylinder gas engine boosted by an adjacent electric motor that produces 98 horsepower. It has an impressive fuel-economy of 40 mpg city and 43 mpg highway.*
- Exterior features include two-speed intermittent windshield wipers, tinted glass, and LED brakelights
- Interior features include power windows, tilt and telescoping steering column, automatic climate control, 60/40 split fold-down rear seats, 12-volt power outlet, and eight beverage holders
- Entertainment features include an audio system with MP3 playback capability and auxiliary input jack
Honda Insight LX
- Same features as the Honda Insight, but adds cruise control, a security system with remote entry, floor mats, a center console with an armrest and storage compartment, four speakers, and a USB audio interface
Honda Insight EX
- Same features as the Honda Insight LX, but adds 15-inch alloy wheels, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, heated side mirrors, map lights, vanity mirrors, an audio system with six speakers, and illuminated steering-wheel mounted audio controls
Standard Safety Features
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- Front and passenger-side airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Anti-lock brakes with electronic brake distribution system
- Tire pressure monitoring system
The efficient 2011 Honda Insight hybrid is one of America’s highest-mileage cars.
* Based on 2011 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel-economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.