The 2011 Pilot is Honda’s SUV, and it’s ready to handle almost anything. It offers a smooth ride with a family-friendly appeal. It has clever storage, a roomy third-row, excellent safety ratings and unmatched reliability.
The Pilot is available in four different trim levels: LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring. All models are equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produce 250 horsepower and all Pilot models are available with either front or all-wheel drive. The Pilot has a fuel-economy of 17 mpg city and 23 mpg highway.*
- Exterior features include remote entry, power side mirrors, variable intermittent windshield wipers, and power doors and windows
- Interior features include cruise control, tilt and telescoping steering column, and air-conditioning
- Entertainment features include seven speakers, a subwoofer, MP3 playback capability, and MP3/auxiliary input jack
- Same features as the LX, but adds 17-inch alloy wheels, fog lights, automatic climate control system, 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support, six-disc in-dash CD player, and satellite radio
- Same features as the EX, but adds a leather trimmed interior, a heated front seat, and a one-touch power sunroof
- Same features as the EX-L, but adds the navigation system, power tailgate with lift-up glass hatch, integrated 2nd-row sunshades, USB audio interface, and the Honda DVD Rear Entertainment System
Standard Safety Features
- Front-seat side airbags
- Full-length side curtain airbags
- Stability control
The 2011 Honda Pilot is the perfect choice for a reliable vehicle with plenty of space for the family.
* Based on 2011 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel-economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.