The 2011 Honda Ridgeline stands out as a one-of-a-kind pickup. It is both strong and versatile while remaining comfortable.
This five passenger crew cab is available in three different trim levels: RT, RTS, and RTL. All three models are powered by a five-speed automotive transmission with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that generates 250 horsepower. The EPA estimated fuel efficiency of the Honda Ridgeline is 15 mpg city and 20 mpg highway.*
- Exterior features include 17-inch styled steel wheels, remote entry system, folding power side mirrors, integrated trailer hitch, heavy-duty tow hooks, halogen headlights, and chrome grill surround
- Interior features include air conditioning with air-filtration system, power accessories, steering wheel-mounted controls, cruise control, map lights, three 12-volt power outlets, and 60/40 lift-up rear seat with under-seat storage
- Entertainment features include a six-speaker audio system, AM/FM/CD audio system, and MP3/Windows Media audio playback capability
- Same features as the RT, but adds dual-zone automatic climate control with air-filtration system, steering-wheel mounted audio and cruise controls, all-weather heavy-duty floor mats, a 10-way power adjustable driver seat with power lumbar support, a six-disc in-dash CD player, seven speakers, a subwoofer, and a MP3/auxiliary input jack
- Same features as the RTS, but adds a leather-wrapped steering wheel, HomeLink remote system, ambient console lighting, a 115-volt power outlet in the center console, floor mats, leather trimmed interior, and heated front seats
Standard Safety Features
- Dual-stage front airbags
- Front side airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Rollover stability
- Anti-lock brakes
The 2011 Honda Ridgeline is a great family-friendly pickup with plenty of storage and comfort.
* Based on 2011 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel-economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.